NOTICE TO TEMPORARY EMPLOYEES REGARDING THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)*
As a valued member of the Rightech team, your health and well-being are very important to us. While many questions regarding the novel coronavirus remain unanswered at this time, there are practical, commonsense ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor all the latest developments.
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Rightech recommends that employees
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Wear a face mask when in public locations, and respect social distancing rules ensuring you maintain at least 6 feet of separation between yourself and someone
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
Employees must comply with all site and client specific protocols and are required to let their supervisor know if they do not have the required PPE before going onsite.
Rightech will always treat your private health and personal data with high confidentiality and sensitivity.
For any other questions or concerns, please reach out to the Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org our contact your Recruiting Manager.
* To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website.