RIGHTECH supports hundreds of clients and we currently have people working nationwide. Many candidates express frustration with the resume review and placement process at other companies. We do not leave you guessing on where you stand.
When you apply to a job posting, or are contacted by a RIGHTECH recruiter, here is what you can expect:
- Your resume will be reviewed by one of our experienced technical recruiters.
- You will be considered for both active and upcoming client projects.
- If your experience does not meet our client projects, your resume will be classified according to your experience and stored for future opportunities.
- If your experience matches a client requirement we will contact you to discuss that position in great detail.
- We will build a candidate profile for you in our database, which includes your experience, career goals, salary expectations, current job status, and more.
- If you are interested in being considered for a position with RIGHTECH then your qualifications and experience will be reviewed by our Account Managers.
- Our Account Managers will also contact you to discuss the position in further detail to confirm your interest and experience.
- After your interview with our Account Manager, your resume and qualifications will be presented to our Client Manager.
- Depending upon the nature of the project, our Client Manager may elect to interview you as well or may approve you to start on the project.
- Once approved, you will begin the new hire process with RIGHTECH which includes completing all new hire paperwork, a criminal background check, reference check and drug screen.
Many times this process moves extremely fast, while other times it can last for up to two weeks. We will update you accordingly throughout the entire process. It is important that you let us know if your situation changes or if you have other job offers pending. We will never submit your resume to a client without speaking with you first regarding the specifics related to that project.
Remember, working for RIGHTECH exposes you and your abilities to our client. If you make a good impression, it normally leads to larger term projects and recalls with that client. If your assignment ends with that client, we will make every effort to place you on assignment with one of our other clients in your area.