RIGHTECH has 20 years of experience supporting nationwide Structured Cabling and Electrical projects. We support our clients by rapidly and accurately delivering certified cable technicians, apprentices, electricians, project managers, and engineers on a contractual basis. We have supported hundreds of client projects that involve the installation, testing, and troubleshooting of client infrastructure systems and other related technologies. Whether it is Electrical Contractors, Electrical Subcontractors, or Systems Integrators, we have the technical resource to meet your needs. We provide technical associates in the following areas:
- Electrical helpers should have a basic understanding of high and/or low voltage electrical systems and be able to meet the physical demands related to the installation of electrical equipment.
- Apprentice Electrician:
- Can range from entry level to 5 years of electrical experience. Responsible for the the assemble, installation, and wiring of electrical systems in new and existing residential and commercial buildings. Must be able to follow blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Industrial Electrician:
- Performs installation, inspections, troubleshooting, modifications, and repairs on all manner of industrial electrical systems.
- Journeyman Electrician:
- Licensed and state-certified (where necessary) electricians with 5+ years of experience.
- Responsible for the monitoring, directing, and participating in all phases of electrical projects. Foremen plan the work day, conduct status meetings, arrange material, and maintain all recording including materials and time. Verify that OSHA, City, and Company policies are being followed.
- Plans, organizes, and supervises the work performed on construction sites. Must oversee all operations in their department including approval and review of contracts, purchasing of equipment, development of budget and monitoring of expenditures.
- Project Manager:
- Oversees electrical projects from start to end dates and manages the planning, execution, and completion projects according to contract specifications. Directs and communicates the project objectives and timelines to work-site crew.
Are you in need of qualified technical associates for your Structured Cabling or Electrical project? Contact us and tell us about your job order.
Looking for employment in the Structured Cabling or Electrical markets? Check our jobs page to see a list of current opportunities.
Staffing for other markets: