RIGHTECH has 20 years of experience supporting nationwide Security Systems projects. We support our clients by rapidly and accurately delivering well-qualified technical associates capable of installing, troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing all manner of security systems and equipment including Access Control, CCTV, and Burglar Alarms systems. Whether it is for Alarm Contractors, Systems Integrators, Security Contractors, we have the technical resource to meet your needs. We provide technical associates in the following areas:
- Security Systems Technicians:
- Are responsible for the serving, repairing, troubleshooting, and/or programming of security systems, including CCTV, access control, and burglar alarm systems. Should have 2+ years of experience in any or all of these areas.
- CCTV Technicians:
- Should have 2+ years of experience with CCTV systems and familiarity with common cameras and equipment, connections, receivers, and any cabling (terminating, installation) work involved. Should also be familiar with recording equipment including DVRs and VCRs.
- Access Control Technicians:
- Specialize in the service, installation, and troubleshooting of card access, gate access, or mag-lock systems, with 2-4+ years of experience.
- Burglar Alarm Technicians:
- Should have at least 2-3 years of experience with troubleshooting and servicing alarm systems and should be comfortable interacting with customers on site.
- Wire Installers:
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of wire and cable work associated with the installation of security systems. Should have at least 1 year of experience with cabling work, including installation, terminating, and splicing.
Are you in need of qualified technical associates for your Security Systems project? Contact us and tell us about your job order.
Looking for employment in the Security Systems market? Check our jobs page to see a list of current opportunities.
Staffing for other markets: